You must not be started in a religion to get a magic Inner finger tattoos, but you should know a bit about the basics of religion, in particular, to be able to run the magic seal creation ritual.
Remember this is not a game, so if you do not believe in what you do or what you do, because it can seem cold to some friends say that you got a tattoo done in a ritual, you should stop read this article here also no it makes sense to go through the whole ritual work for her. In fact, it is very offensive to people who spend their lives studying these symbols and subjects.
Inner finger tattoos , If you choose a pagan symbol you need to know the principles of the faith, which have already existed for thousands of years, but have been recognized and standardized by the Council of American Witches in 1974:
1. We practice rites to harmonize with the natural rhythm of life forces marked by the phases of the moon and the seasonal quarters and cross-quarters.
2. We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility toward our environment. We try to live in harmony with nature, in ecological balance with the creation of life and consciousness within an evolutionary concept.
3. We acknowledge a depth of power far greater than is apparent to the average person. Because it is much larger than usual, it is sometimes called “supernatural,” but we see it as lying within that which is naturally potential to all.
4. We conceive of the creative power of the universe manifesting polarity, as male and female, and that this same Creative Power lives in all people and functions through the interaction of men and women. We appreciate or above one another, know to be of the other support. We value sexuality as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of life, and as one of the sources of energies used in magical practice and religious worship.
5. We recognize both outer and Inner finger tattoos, sometimes psychological known as the spiritual world, the collective, the inner planes, etc.- and we see the interaction of these two dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magical exercises. We neglect neither dimension for the other, as is necessary for our fulfillment.
6. We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.
7. We see religion, magic and wisdom in living as being united in the way you see the world and live in it, a world view and philosophy of life, which we identify as Witchcraft Via Wiccan .